Friday, January 29, 2010
Well, it's finally happened. I hate to jinx myself but, EVERYONE in my family, is finally on board the nutrition/healthy patty wagon! Husband quit smoking, eating healthy, working out, both boys are watching what they eat, drinking protein shakes, working out. I just hope it lasts! It soo much easier when everyone is on the same page. I have a huge grocery list for this week. I have some picky eaters so I have to try and accomodate them while staying on the healthy side. It seems that everyone likes the total opposite of what the other one likes. One likes mayo the other likes mustard. Oh well, to each his own. I'll do and buy whatever it takes to keep them on the healthy side of life. I love my family to no end, and knowing they are eating healthy makes me feel like I'm doing my job as a mom/wife. I know that probably sounded like some cheesey commercial, but it's true. Looking forward to the weekend. It's going to be cold here. Tomorrow is my cardio day, so after I do my cardio at home, I think I'm going to try and make it to the track to run some sprints. I want to kick this fat loss up a notch. Wishing us all a wonderful weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Jules...you are such an inspiration to me! And I think you are a wonderful Mom/Wife!! Go Clint go stopping smoking!!!!
ReplyDeleteAww, thanks Des, that's soo sweet!!! Miss & love you bunches girl!
ReplyDelete