Friday, January 15, 2010

TGIF! I guess? You know me & the weekends. I look forward to the time off from work, but not the challenge it brings for my eating! I always have a rough time on the weekends. I'm thinking of painting our bedroom, so that should eat away alot of my time and keep me busy in the bedroom and out of the kitchen. Sounds like a plan to me. Right now my room is almost a dark tan. It's depressing. I can't take it any longer. I'm thinking of going with a shade of green or blue. I've been on the Sherwin Williams website for the past 2 hours trying to pick out shades that I like, and that would go with our bedroom furniture. I love their website. You can pick interior or exterior and then pick which one is closest to your house or room and then choose a color and it fills in for you. Love it. Hard decision though. I think I'm going to go and get a sample of each, I've narrowed my choices down to 2 colors. Anyway, that's what I've got planned so far. My husband and the boys are going to the deer lease for the weekend, so I'll have the house all to myself to paint and clean, and wash, and whatever else. Cook. Yes, I'm sure I'll do some cooking too. Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment