Saturday, January 23, 2010

Can I get a big YEEEHAW and big HELL YEH!!!! I'm down 5lbs!!!!!!!!!! WhoooHoooo!!!! I woke up this morning and I couldn't stand it, I HAD to get on the scale. I could tell that I might have lost a few lbs, and I was right!!!! I'm soo excited! It's working, everything I'm doing is working. I've lost 5lbs in 19 days. Not as fast as a speeding bullet, but it's 5lbs I don't have anymore. I CAN do this! I WILL do this! I AM doing this! So I'm officially at 124.2. I really don't care what i weigh soo much, I just want to get really lean and firm. Of course I care what the number on the scale is, but you know what I mean. My stomach is feeling soo flat, or let me just say flatter. I can tell that I've really built up muscle in my uppper and lower body. It's Saturday, and I stuck to my plan last night. I didn't get side tracked at a family gathering I went to. Wine, beer, lots of good appetizers. I had a Diet Dr. Pepper and about 4 glasses of water. I'm going to get my day started, have a great weekend! Just do it!

2 comments:

  1. GREAT JOB!!! 5 lbs in 19 days is actually EXCELLENT! Pretty fast if you ask me :)

    Your weight NOW is my goal weight :) I have probably told you that before.

    Good job at the family gathering.

    I love the blog background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Krissa,I really hope all is well with you little brother. Thanks for the kuddos! I finally learned how to change my background. I'm a dork at things like that. Have a great weekend girl!

    ReplyDelete