Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Well I started Body for Life yesterday weighing in at 129.2. Gotta love the Holidays! You know what though, I told myself to just enjoy and no worries. I did, but I felt like crap. I bitched and moaned how fat I felt while I was eating whatever sweets were around. Whatever! So today is day 2 on BFL and I must admit, I like being on a schedule of sorts. I like writing down my foods and knowing what is to come in the next few hours or so. Knowing that tomorrow I will wake up and do my lower body workout along with abs, and then I'm done for the day. I do like getting my workouts done in the morning. It makes me feel better and like I said, I'm done for the day. Oh, and I took my before pics and measurements, and I must say, if the before pics weren't motivation enough! Wow! I've looked at them several times in the last 2 days. Good motivation. The before and after pics on the BFL website are very motivational also. I hope to have such good results. I have 2 more meals to eat for the day and I'm wondering what they will be. I have food already prepared, so I can choose from salmon or gilled chicken with brown rice, some type of veggie. I feel very satisfied eating 6 small meals a day. I know it's only day 2, but this is my thoughts for the day. Bye!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with the challenge! I would LOVE to be starting at 129!!!!!

    I feel the same way...I love working out in the am.

    I also love all the BFL profile pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are on the right track. Key is to have food prepared that diverts making unhealthy food choices. I agree being on a schedule/routine is easier for me too. Keep up the good work and you'll be rewarded!

    ReplyDelete