I had the BEST HIIT workout today! I mean it rocked, and I rocked, I feel GREAT! This is what I did each for 30 second intervals and rested for 30 seconds, total of 20min.
1. Knee ups
2. Push ups
3. Mountain climbers (kick my bootie)
4. Flutter kicks (lay on your back lift your feet slightly off the ground and make scissor motion)
5. Flutter hold
This was the best cardio I've done in 6 days. I've been right on with eating and my exercise all week. I just found out today that I can have a serving of veggies at every meal if I want. I thought I could only have 2 servings so I am totally excited! That's why I've felt soo sluggish all week, I believe. I'm use to eating ALOT of veggies. So I'm getting ready to fix my 5th meal for the day, which will be chicken, okra & not sure what the carb will be??? Oh, and my new favorite thing to eat right now is FF Cottage Cheese mixed with a SF pack of Instant Blueberry Oatmeal. I LOVE IT, and I will have a bowl before I go to bed. It's a big bowl of comfort to me! I can only have portions the size of my palm. It's not alot, but I have really been satisfied all week. Ok, well I'm off to the kitchen. Peace out!
Never thought about oatmeal and cottage cheese. Hmmm...may have to try it. I love cottage cheese mixed with Kroger low carb yogurt.
ReplyDeleteGlad you are attacking the veggies!!! :)