Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Well I survived the weekend, and yes, I cheated Sunday night. Had a bowl of ceral and some other no-no's on the list. Well actually when I cheat, I usually have a something healthy, I just have too much of it. So what! I've already moved on. I have been having some doubts about the BFL program, whatever you want to call it. They tell you to use the fist/palm method of measuring your foods. I really think I want to do this along with counting my calories. I like to stay around 1200 to 1400 calories for weight loss. I feel more comfortable counting my calories, so we'll see what happens. Right now at this moment, I'm just tierd from thinking about it all. I know what my next meal will be, so as far as I'm concerned, I'm not thinking past that right now. Anyway, I just want to wake up and have a ripped stomach, a small ass, and no flab whatsoever on my body at all. Is that too much to ask for???? I think not!
In the mean time, I'll be searching for motivation to keep me going somewhere out in blogger land. Have a wonderful evening to all! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment