Friday, January 8, 2010

Day 5 of BFL and I feel kinda sluggish. I think it's the carbs that are doing it. I'm not use to eating carbs at every meal. I'm use to eating way more veggies. I'm going to stick with it and keep on the right track though. I'm going to my parents house tonight to learn how to make a very traditional food that we have every holiday on my Scilian side. Stuffed Artichokes. I have to learn how to make these so I can pass this down to my children. I'm not going to have any beers tonight either. I am allowed one free day every week, but I'm not sure if I want to take one yet. Seems kinda early in the game for me, but we'll see how the rest of the weekend goes. I have the DOMS in a MAJOR way. I look like a fool walking around. I sit at a desk all day, so when I do get up from my desk, OUCH! Well, I'm fixing to leave and go do some grocery shopping, hope we all have a great weekend and stick to our plans. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment