Spunky Monday is how I'm feeling today. Well, I was at least, I'm getting kinda sleepy. Don't know why either? I went to bed at a decent time. Oh well I will drink some water and see if that helps. I received an email last week about the benefits of water and all the good reasons to drink it, and one of them was if your tierd or sleepy you could be dehydrated, and drinking water could be the fix. Hmmm. We'll see if it works.
Anyway, still on track and feeling great. I had a killer LBW this morning. I found this site http://allimckee.wordpress.com/ on a blog that I follow, and its awesome. Sorry but I can't remember who posted this on their site, but thanks! I'll remember later. Anyway, I checked out her videos, and this girl is the Bomb! I took some tips from her and used them this morning in my workout, and HOLY SMOKE! I should be feeling the DOMS sometime this evening! I'm out for now, have a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment