Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Nothing interesting to write about today. Got up and did cardio this morning. That went good. I could have pushed a little harder, but all in all it was good. I need to switch my cardio up and do something new. Just to keep things moving and a shaking. I don't want my body to get use to the same thing, over and over. I'll search the world wide web for some kick butt cardio moves later. Not really in the mood to do it now. I'm ready to go home. One more hour left at work. I have to stop by the store and pick up drinks. Gosh forbid if we run out of diet soda at my house. That is soo ridiculous, and my worst addiction. As horrible as it is to say, my kids are addicted to it too. My fault! That's another blog, another day. My husband is going to grill this evening. Baby back ribs, pork chops, jalapeno cheese deer saussage, maybe the kitchen sink while he's at it? I won't be eating any of that though. Not sure what I'll have, but whatever it is it will be good. I had cottage cheese and green peas for my 4th meal today. Sounds gross, but it was rather tastey. I have really come up with some interesting ways to eat cottage cheese. In fact I keep saying that I'm keeping the cottage cheese industry in business with all I've eaten in the last 4 weeks. I love it and it's easy to have on hand. I don't always feel like cooking, so it's an easy protein to go to. My last meal of the day is my favorite cottage cheese and oatmeal. I know I keep talking about it, but I LOVE it. It's a big bowl of comfort to me. I might get my husband to take my measurements tonight. I'm curious to see what those will be.
Here's something off track....I have been ovulating and it is hurting really bad at times. What's up with that? It's weird how some months I don't really notice it, but this month, today, now, I can feel it and it hurts. I'm ready for it to stop. The female body is soo complex. Aren't we lucky!
I've rambled enough, so I'm outta here. Bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment