I feel GREAT today. Noticing the changes that are happening to my body. Feeling light and just feeling great, mentally & physically! I wish everyday could be like this. I wanted to step on the scale this morning sooooo bad, but I didn't. I'm going to wait until after my 4th week. That should be next Friday. I would be soo happy to see somewhere around 123. When I started almost 4 weeks ago, I weighed in at 129.2. Curious to know what it will be. I will post it on my blog that day. I know I've said this before but I am loving my oatmeal and cottage cheese mixed together. I've also mixed my oatmeal with the fat free Fage yogurt, that is soo good too! I even throw in some frozen blueberries, YUMMY! I've got food on the brain right now.
Anyway, yesterday I was having doubts, and today I'm feeling very confident that if I continue this I will reach my goals. Funny what a difference a day makes! It's slow and steady that winds the race, and thats how I feel this is going. I just want to win this race. I will have the ripped abs, well maybe not ripped, but I will have the definition in my abs, not fat hanging around my butt. I soo want to make this happen, and I can if I just stick to the plan. It's me who can only make this happen or not. And I'm determined this time to make it happen! Ok, gotta run!
No comments:
Post a Comment