Well since I've weighed myself yesterday, I thought I would treat myself to a bowl of popcorn, and I even threw in a bananna into my oatmeal! Not to bad for a cheat meal! I think I'm getting into this and it's sticking to my brain. I could have gone for something soo much worse last night, but no, I didn't want to chance eating something soo bad that it would derail my progress. I'm just getting started here, and I'm on my way. Theres nothing more rewarding than setting a goal and acomplishing it! Honestly, that is such a wonderful feeling. It will be 3 years this Feb. that I've quit smoking, and I can't describe how proud I am of myself for defeating that addiction. You feel like you can do anything when you've conquered something like that. I feel soo in control. I am a control freak with certain things in my life. That has it's pros and cons. Thats another post.
Anyway, today is my off day as far as exercise goes. I have plenty to do around the house and the kids have me running them all over town today, so it will be a busy day. We went to mass on Saturday, so I was hoping to sleep in today. Nope! That didn't happen. My automatic body clock woke me up around 6:30. I think it comes with age and, I also think it has to do with healthy nutrition and exercise?
I'm looking forward to the week ahead, nothing in particular, I just find I'm in the groove right now of a routine and it keeps me on track. So I wish us all a very peaceful, prayerful, and productive week. Bye! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment