Wednesday, January 27, 2010

I started the day off really tierd then a headache came on and now I'm really hungry. I'm having a craving for something, but I don't know what it is. I'm going to fight the urge and try and wait another hour or so before I have my last meal of the day which will be cottage cheese and blueberry oatmeal. For dinner I had 1/2 chicken breast, beans, and an apple. I put a cauliflower in the oven to roast and it wasn't ready when I was ready to eat, now it's ready and I tasted it and it's soo good. I love roasting vegetables, it gives is such a different flavor. Yummy! You know how most women get really hungry before their periods....I think I'm the exact opposite? I posted yesterday that I was ovulating and maybe the appetite has something to do with that? Who knows? Anyway, that's about it for this evening. I'm in my jammies ready to get in bed and watch TV. I just wanted to post my thoughts and mood for the day. Bye. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment