Well I had a break down last night. I had 2 packs of oatmeal, one pack with a frozen bananna, 2 pieces of whole wheat bread with butter and one piece had a slice of cheese on it. I also stuck my hand in the Honey Nut Cherrios bag too! I only ate one handful of those. This was after I had eaten my 6 small meals for the day. (BodyForLife) GOSH! Oh well, I'm moving on today.
Yesterday was my Grandfathers funeral. It was a very emotional day. My Grandfather was a remarkable, loving, caring, gentle soul, who touched soo many. I have such wonderful memories that will last me forever. He was such a lover of life. He was 87. He will be missed dearly!
So today, I'm moving forward from my slip up last night. I SHOULD count that as my free day, or my free meal for the week. I have stuck to getting my exercise done in the morning before work, and I can still say to this day, that I LOVE getting it done in the a.m. I haven't missed a workout yet! I am proud of myself for that.
I've read alot today on the Body for Life website that alot of people don't see any major noticeable changes until around the 8th week. They call it the 8 week miracle. I'm only in my second week, so I have 6 more to go before I'm there. It's a total of a 12 week process. I haven't weighed myself since the day I began, and I think I will wait until the 8th week to do so. I am tempted to get on it though, but I don't feel like anything drastic has happend, except some muscle gain, and we all know what that does to the scale. I need to kick up my water consumption. I'm horrible at drinking water. I have GOT to get in gear in this department.
Well, that's it for now, peace to us all!
I think there is a direct correlation between a funeral and carbs. Sorry about your grandfather. I know that is tough.
ReplyDeleteGreat attitude about the "slip up" and BFL. You really didnt "slip up" too bad. See,I would have ate lots of BAD sugar or chocolate :)
Thanks Krissa!
ReplyDelete