Thursday, January 7, 2010
Well it's day 4 on BFL, I feel really good. Yesterday I had to make a trip to MD Anderson in Houston to have a second mammogram/ultrasound, and I packed my lunch and brought it with me. I stuck to my plan and didn't let the trip set me off track. I even packed my husband some of the same food I was eating. The results came back fine, THANK GOD!!! I only have calcifications, which are normal. So I won't have to go back until next year. My first mammogram came back with some findings so I had to wait almost a month to have my followup. That was a major monkey on my back, and yesterday I got to kick him off! Anyway, I got up this morning and today was my cardio day. Uggh. I was tierd, but that little voice, or should I say that big LOUD voice inside of my head made me get up. (I should be thankful for that voice.) I am thankful that I did. Once I get going, I'm good to go. I don't have a treadmill or any kind of cardio machine, I do have a home gym, but as far as cardio goes for the moment while it's cold, I'm staying indoors and doing this. I start off with double jabs, jumping jacks, jumping rope (i don't even have a real jumprope, I'm pretending) mountain climbers then squat thrust. I do these each for one minute and then start over, doing the whole circut 5 times. It's a 20 min routine. (Thats only for cardio, of course I work upper/lower body the other days) With BFL, you only have to do cardio for 20 minutes 3 times a week. Now that is manageable! I can hardly breath when I get to the second/third set of mountain climbers. It's hard to do those for me, especially for a whole minute! Yikes! Until it warms up outside I will continue to do this for my morning cardio. When it gets warmer I will start running outside. Well I'm off to eat my lunch. I'm having a can of tuna with green beans and red kidney beans, splashed with some balsamic vinegar and a little splenda mixed together. Oh, and I have this concauction all mixed together. I know, I know, it probably sounds gross to some, but I like it. Have a wonderful day to all! Bye.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment