

Sipping on some Blueberry Tea by Celestial Seasonings. It is soo yummy! I add one pack of Splenda to it, and it is soo good. Thanks to Becca for the recommendation. I'll try the Cherry next time. Anyway, not a whole lot to report today. Yesterday I just wasn't feeling it. Nothing. I was not in a good mood. I guess Aunt Flo is fixing to make a visit, but today, I'm feeling really good about my BFL plan, my eats, my cardio this morning. I'm just feeling good today. I just wish that damn groundhog wouldn't have seen his shadow! I'm soo ready for spring/summer. I want to have my feet in the sand and a cold beer in my hand sitting in my new bikinni! Wow! I hope and wonder if that will be? I can be in a bikinni if I stick to this and work hard. I know I can! I want it soo bad! I really could notice the definition in my abs this morning, and that's what I want. I want it more than I love cheese and chocolate cake with milk chocolate frosting! Yummy! Here's a pic of my new tennis shoes. I got such a deal. Regular 80 something dollars, and I got them for $34.99 at Academy, they were the last pair, and my size! I love a deal! I had to wear them to work today.
I tried to post the pic of my shoe at the bottom, but I can't figure out why it keeps going to the top of my post? Anyway, I'm off to eat my lunch for now, or my 3rd meal of the day. I'm having fresh organic Baby Spinach, Albacore Tuna, Black Beans, topped off with some Salsa. Yummy!
Bye
Bye
No comments:
Post a Comment