I'm down 7 pounds in 7 weeks, which puts me at 122! I'm happy with that! I'm soo close to being out of the 120's I can taste it! Not that the numbers mean anything to me, it's all about how I look, not what the scale says. I don't know what I will actually weigh when I finally get to my goal look? I think it will be around 105 to 110. I'm only 5 feet tall, so I still have a ways to go. But as far as progress goes, I'm very happy with it. Someone asked me this morning what my goal weight was, and I said I didn't have a goal weight.If it takes longer than 12 weeks to achieve my goal, than so be it. I will continue until I get there. I'm strong and I can do this. Failure is NOT an option with me! It's just NOT! Whether I have something to prove to myself or others, it's gonna happen and I'm excited about the end result. I really am!!! When I think about what I'm doing to my body, it really is exciting, that I'm the one in control of my own transformation. Building muscle, loosing fat, shaping and toning. I love it! You know, life goes on day by day, we might as well be doing something healthy and good for ourselves while we're coasting through it.
Other than that, that is my excitement for the day so far! Speaking of excitement, I'm thinking of cooking my spaghetti squash for supper tonight. Sounds yummy! Oh, by the way, yesterday all I had was the shakes and apples and I did have 2 bowls of air popped pop corn for dinner. I know that doesn't sound like a healthy eating plan, but it worked for me to make up for my Valentines Day Chocolate Extravaganza!!! Ok, enough for now, I might post back later this afternoon. Peace to all and keep on keeping on. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment