
I survived the dreaded "Superbowl Snacking" thanks to my little friend celery!
I brought my meal to my nephews house and a bag of celery sticks to snack on. I did it, I survived all the yummy dips, ribs, wings, oh wait, I did have one deviled egg, but I don't count that as falling off the wagon really at all. And, no alcohol. I drank water like a banchie! I'm still on track on ready to start my 6th week on the Body for Life lifestyle. I can't even explain how I'm feeling. The changes that I'm noticing, the way I feel, it's incredible. Bring on the sun and the beach because I'm ready. WEll, I'll be ready in 6 or 7 more weeks. I had to run to Academy to get my son some baseball stuff yesterday and I ALWAYS look at the clothes when I'm there, well, I started browsing the sale rack and noticed a pair of khaki shorts that were really cute, and they had two sale stickers on them, one said $4.88 and the other said $2.88, and they were a size "4"! So I went into the dressing room and tried them on and they fit!!! I was soo excited! So when we went to check out, I asked the guy, which price are these, and he rang them up at $2.88. That's crazy talk my friends! Two dollars and eighty-eight cents for a pair of shorts. I was even more excited! I had a really good LBWO this morning these right here will get your bootie in shape nicely, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PeUR0GeYI3c,
Gotta run for now. Peace :)
What a steal!!! Awesome!! And congrats on size 4 my BFL friend. Keep up the great work!! xoxo Cerina
ReplyDelete