It's dreary and yucky outside. I think the whole United States is like that today. I'm soo ready for spring, I can't wait to be able to go to the track and run, or even in the neighborhood would be fine with me. I'm just sick of this weather. Come on Spring!
Just had my 3rd meal, sweet potato & cottage cheese again. Nope, I'm not sick of it yet and I still eat my oatmeal and cottage cheese and my new fav is pumpkin and cottage cheese with some splenda and pumpkin pie spice. Yummy! I had my first piece of red meat the other night, and it was good. I hadn't had red meat in forever!
Last night I cheated and had some popcorn with cinnamon and splenda on it. It was a nice cheat snack! I could eat popcorn everyday of my life. I love it. I popped it in my air popper. I didn't have the kind drowning in ooeey gooey yummy butter, but this was a nice treat.
I'm feeling a sore throat comin on, so I hope that doesn't put me down in any way. I (knock on wood) haven't been sick in a long time and I don't wanna be anytime soon.
I'm running out of things to talk about so I'm gonna go and search the web for some entertainment of some sorts. Peace to all!
I can NEVER get sick of cottage cheese and sweet potatoes :)
ReplyDeleteHope you have a nice friday!
popcorn & cinnamon!? no cheat there girl :) your eats are fab! cottage cheese & pumpkin or sweet potatoes is one of my favies
ReplyDelete