Monday, February 15, 2010

Let me just start off by saying I BLEW it yesterday, BUT, I don't care! It was yummy, I mean yummy, all the chocolate that I indulged in. Today I'm moving on. I'm not looking back, I'm not mad, pissed or upset that ate those ooeey gooey yummy chocolate covered strawberries! Ok, so today my plan of attack is to have 1000 to 1200 calories, but I will have them by consuming only shakes and apples at each meal today, and maybe tomorrow. It's just my way of making up for yesterday and this is very doable for me. We have to have these kind of yesterdays to make life worth living. At least I do.
Moving on to another topic here. I purchased a Netti Pot yesterday and I LOVE it! I'm sure some of you have heard of this little contraption. It comes with some saline packs that you put in and fill with warm water, and then you run it through each of your nostrils and it cleans out your nasal passages. Oh what relief! I have sneezy, itchy, water eyes, sneezing, runny, stopped up nose. I don't feel bad, but all this crap is enough to really get on my nerves. I'm sick of this, and I'm sick of this freaking weather we have been having. Finally the sun is out today and I think it plans on being out for the rest of the week. I need to get outside and sit in some sunshine and fresh air. I think being cooped up breathing the same stale air has my nose all jacked up?!
I have exactly 6 weeks left on my Body For Life program. I can't believe how fast this is going by. I'm kinda scared that I don't have enough time left to get the results I want. If not, I'll take a 2 week break and then continue with the program. This really is working for me, so I'm sticking with it. I really want to focus these last 6 weeks and make the most of it, no cheat days, nothing off track, just sticking to the plan and working out hard. I can do it!
Well, I'm off to blow my nose again, maybe I'll post back later. If not, have a peacful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment