Thursday, February 18, 2010


Thinking of hitting the pavement when I get off of work. It's georgous outside and I feel like getting out and going for a run. Sounds good to me!

I cooked my spaghetti squash last night, without cutting it in half? I'm pretty sure I was suppose to get the seeds out before I baked it, but oh well, I just scooped them out afterwards. I didn't have it for dinner though, I'll have it tonight. I did taste it and it was yummy, and the texture is just like spaghetti, it really is. Looking forward to that meal! Always food on the brain. I had homemade vegetable soup. It had brocolli, angel hair coleslaw, brussel sprouts, can tomatoes, zuchinni and cauliflower in it, and a can of green beans to. It was soo good. I like to sprinkle parmesan cheese on top, yummy. Then I had a bowl of popcorn with cinnamon & splenda, yummy, yummy, yummy! I'm completely and totally addicted to popcorn. I love it. It's the best snack ever! In my book at least. It's not on the BFL eating plan, but I barely got my 1200 calories in yesterday so I had some popcorn for my last meal of the day, while I was watching Idol.

I think some of my fat is shifting? Has anyone experienced this? I know I've read that when you start loosing weight your fat starts to shift around in other places. I can tell in my breastbone area that there is hardly any thing left in that area, I can really see my bones almost, I think it's all shifting down to where I carry most of my weight, in my hip and but area. That's fine with me, it can shift all it wants as long as it comes off eventually, and it will.

It's these suttle changes I'm noticing that keep me going. I keep thinking of the end result, that keeps me going too. Especially on a day like today, when the sun is shining, it makes me realize bathing suit weather is almost here, and I'm getting me a new bikinni, so I better stick with it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment