If I sneeze one more friggin time!!!!Ugggghhh!!!! I'm sick of these alergy like symptoms. Go AWAY!!! I don't feel bad, it's just annoying! Ok, enough! What I was going to say was, ....hang on I gotta sneeze...........damit! Ok, yesterday went really good. I only had shakes and apples/pears for my 6 meals. My last meal was a bowl of air popped popcorn though. Still not bad. I don't think I had the full 1200 calories, and that's fine with me. Anyway, today I'm doing the same thing, just not including the popcorn. I think it's a good switch in the diet to do this for a day or two, no big deal here. I'm going to be honest and just say this.......today was the first day I didn't get up and do my cardio! No excuses here, except for the fact I do my cardio in my bedroom with my online internet stop watch and I have to have my Pandora music on, (get ready this is a long story) and my husband knocked down the power/cable/dsl phone lines down yesterday when he was cutting down our big ass tree in the backyard. The power was back up last night, but the cable and DSL are still out this morning. And the fact that I have this crappy head cold, I decided it WOULDN'T kill me to miss one, just one day of cardio. Plus I'm not eating that much today, it will be ok. I honestly and truthfully don't feel bad about not doing it. Maybe a little, but not really.
I went to Target yesterday and bought this really cute dress, size "S". That's a big boost to keep on going! I love Target, love, love, love it! What else??????????? I bought a spaghetti squash this weekend and plan on cooking that up one night this week with some spaghetti sauce. Can't wait to try it. I think I've had it before, but I just don't remember. I think Julie-Go-Lean had a picture of some that she cooked up and it looked soo good! She is a creative cook I must say, I recommend you check out her blog, juliegolean.com, I love it, and her sense of humor cracks me up! In the mean time, have a wonderful day!
No comments:
Post a Comment