Monday, March 1, 2010


Here's my food check for the day so far.

Meal #1 Protien shake & oatmeal

Meal #2 Protien bar

Meal#3 Pumpkin & cottage cheese (yummy for my tummy)

Not sure what's in store for the next 3 meals, but it will be good whatever it is!

Not alot to blog about today, I had a very productive weekend, painting, organizing, got new screens put on my windows at the house, jogged, cooked & cleaned.

I have 4 weeks left of my first BFL challange and I can't believe how fast it went by. I really want to make the most out of these last weeks. If the ripped abs aren't there in 4 weeks, I'll take off a week and then hit it hard again. This way of living is easy for me, for the most part. It's common sense portion control along with calorie restriction, at least that's how I"m doing it. I'm sticking to 1200 calories a day. That's my plan at least. Some days are better than others, but 1200 is what I try to stay as close to as possible. I have noticed the shifting of my weight, it's really kinda neat how the body works, but my lower body is starting to show the changes. Loosing my saddlebags is what is very visible to me. I plan to weigh on Friday, as long as Aunt Flo doesn't stop by between now and then. Which, I think she's on her way?! If so, I'll weigh 3 days after she leaves. Last weigh in was 122, I'm ready to no longer see the twenties! To be in the teens again, it's been a long time! So long for now, keep on keeping on!



No comments:

Post a Comment