Thursday, March 4, 2010







Ok, lots to discuss... I'll start off with the pics. How scary it is to post a pic of yourself like this, at least it is for me. But in a way it's kinda theraputic in some form. I know it's out there, and I know I want to post a better looking pic sometime soon. Gives me something to shoot for I guess. This is what 122 looks like on a person who is 5 foot tall. Shorty, pudgy. I was thinking yesterday that I really need to be down to around 105/110. I know muscle weighs more than fat, and I gain muscle easily, but I still think being as short as I am, I need to be around that number. I don't like to focus on the number, but sometimes I do. Whatever! And yes I know the quality of the pic stink taken with my phone. Sorry bout that!



Moving on...



Yesterday for the first time I went to a local health food store, and I was in brief HEAVEN when I walked in. BUT, the owner of the store is (slightly off her rocker) I later found out, she nearly attacked me when I walked in. I told her I was there for some Chia Seeds, she directed me towards them, then I made the mistake of telling her that it was my first time in her store, and she wouldn't leave me alone. I just wanted to walk around by myself and take in everything that was there all on my own, but she was the most talkative, persistant person I've ever seen. I was also in a rush to get to a hair appointment so I really didn't have time at all to look around. Anyway, I'll be going back on the 15th of March, she did tell me that every month on the 15th everything in the store is 15% off. I did manage to get some coconut oil too. When I got home for the evening I was starved and I took out a piece of Talipia and put 1 teaspoon of the Coconut oil in a pan and cooked it in that. I could't really taste the flavor of the coconut, but maybe because I squeezed too much lemon on the fish? It was good though! Also, April from the blog, The Weigh I Am, gave me a recipe for oats with my Chia Seeds, and that was soo good. It has cocoa powder, egg whites, and some other stuff in it, I made that for my last meal and it hit the spot. I like the Chia Seeds in my oats, gives it a texture that I really like.



Well, that might be it for now. I might post again later. Have a peaceful day!

2 comments: