As of this morning I'm weighing in at 122.6, I'm really happy and excited with that because of the past 2 or 3 weeks that I've had haven't been on plan at all. Soo with that said, me getting on the scale this morning and seeing that number has set the tone for my day, and it's a good one!
This week I've only got up once in the a.m. and did my workout. The time change is KILLING me!!! I can't get up in the morning, what is the freaking deal??? My kids too. They are dragging their butts in the morning. Maybe this weekend we can get caught up or rested up, something! I LOVE getting my workouts done in the a.m., it makes for a great day. I do plan on running this evening and I'm looking forward to that. The weather is finally nice enough to run outside without freezing and breathing in ice cold air. That hurts my lungs soo bad.
Changing the subject here, but I'd like to talk about Chia Seeds which I have been eating for about 3 weeks now? I am noticing a difference in my skin, especially on my face. It seems smoother, looks healthier, my wrinkles are less visible, and I attribute it to the Chia Seeds. I LOVE them. I suggest trying them out if you haven't already, and look up all the benefits from them, you can't go wrong.
With all of that said, I'm done for now, so have a wonderful day!
No comments:
Post a Comment