Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Wheew, I worked the crap ouf of my abs yesterday and I'm feeling the results today! As much as it hurts, it feels good!
I've been running in the evenings doing sprint intervals, which I LOVE and are a nice change of routine. I downloaded some new tunes to my ipod which makes it even more fun to run with some good music in the ears. Bleed it out by Linkin Park, Mercy by Duffy, just a few that I recently downloaded.
I read this morning on Kelly O's blog that she has her bikinni hanging up in her kitchen for a visual motivator. I think I might do the same. My family might find it strange, but hey, whatever works! It's soo close I can feel it and taste it, and I want to be bathing suit ready by the time it gets here.
Taking my oldest son to an orthopedic dr. today for his elbow. He's a pitcher and his arm has been hurting off and on for the last week, so until we know what the problem is he can't throw a ball. We are praying for a good outcome with this visit.
I'm off to blogger land for inspiration and motivation. Have a peaceful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment