
I ran the bleachers last night at the high school, then went home and ran to my sons baseball practice!!!! WhoooHooo, I'm on fire right now!!!!! My abs are screaming today and I'm ready for more! I have to say, I freakin LOVE running up the bleachers. I LOVE IT! It gets my heart racing quickly, it's just something different, and it's soo good!
I bought some of this protein powder last night at Walmart and it's soo good. CookiesNCream, yummy, and I really loved the 26 grams of protein per 1 scoop, 140 calories. Can't remember the carbs, but they were low also. It's 40 calories more than my EAS protein powder, but I figure I can adjust those extra 40 calories somewhere else.Anywho, that's about it for me know. My son has to have an MRI on his elbow, looks like his ligament is torn or inflamed. We are praying it's just inflamed. We are keeping positive thoughts about it!
I'm off to make my protien shake for my second meal of the day. I wish us all peace and happiness for the day!
No comments:
Post a Comment