Wow, lots going on in my world right now and it's going to stay busy for the next 2 months. Both of my boys are in baseball, the older one plays for the high school and my younger one is in Little League. Late nights at the ballpark have begun and that means I will have to plan and prepare meals for the week on the weekend. I've got to stay on top of that, otherwise it will be hamburgers and junk food from the ballpark for the boys and I don't want them eating that junk. I on the other hand can come home and eat a can of tuna or some egg whites, they don't care for that so I like to have healthy options for them that they like. Anyway, speaking of healthy, did I ever enjoy my weekend getaway this past weekend. I had some eats that aren't on my plan, but it was a nice treat. Mexican, Seafood, cookies. Yummy stuff!
But guess what, yesterday, back on the plan. I even feel like it was good for me to have those cheats. I think it shocks my system in some way, and now I'm back on track. I've really kinda blown the BFL program, but I'm still going to continue to eat accordingly and do my a.m. exercise. I like it, it works and it's easy to follow, it's something I can live by.
That's it for now, so have a wonderful day!
No comments:
Post a Comment