Well I completely fell off the wagon this weekend. I ate fattening food and had some alcohol. I enjoyed every minute of it too! I won't lie and say I didn't. I had a GREAT weekend with family and the break from the routine was very enjoyable.
Moving on with everything today and back in the saddle again. I only have a few weeks left until my 12 weeks is up with BFL, but I'll be honest, my journey won't be over when the 12 weeks is up. I have come to realize the way I am, and the little cheats here and there will make my progess take longer. It will happen, it's just going to take longer than 12 weeks for me. I've thought it out in my head, and I'm ok with that. I'm totally ok with it, and I'm in the best mood today! Lots of exciting things happening in my life and for my kids. GOD is GREAT! Peace out!
No comments:
Post a Comment