Thursday, March 25, 2010

Yesterday was a day of rest for me, no lifting or running.  This morning I had  a quick UBWO plus a quick ab workout.  My abs actually feel like they are literally shredded.  They haven't hurt like this in a long time.  Loving it!  Planning on running this evening, my son is going to join me he said, so that will be nice.  He can't workout his upper body right now with his unkown elboy injury (find out results on Monday) so he wants to at least get in some kind of workout.  The weather should be nice by this afternoon for a run.
I cooked up my fav last night. Spaghetti squash with spaghetti sauce, green peas and some parmesan cheese, YUMMY!!! I'm having that for lunch today with a few pieces of grilled chicken. 
Tomorrow I may post my lastest progress pics and my weight.  I haven't weighed in about a week. 
If anyone reads this could you please answer my question.  I'm wondering when I post pics in my blog, how do I get them in the middle of the blog?  They always go to the top. I don't get it???
Gotta run for now, so have a peaceful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment