Thursday, March 14, 2013
Ok, it's progress, but I also need to make progress on how the hell to put the pictures on here correctly!
Geeze, I thought I knew what I was doing.
Anyway, I'll work on that later, but, WOW, I'm feeling AMAZING!!!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PH4JPgVD2SM
I also just tried to post a video, but that was a FAIL also! Hmmm, I've got to figure all this stuff out so my blog will be worth stopping by for my 8 followers! Haha!
Anyway, I'm feeling soo incredible wonderful, especially today! I'm excited about my progress and excited about my mindset. I'm doing it, I'm back in my groove again, and I'm feeling like there's no stopping me, NO STOPPING me people! I had the best work out last night, I did a HIIT workout and after that I did upper body with free weights and let me just say that my arms were quivvering when I was done. Woo Hoo, it felt good.
I hope to spend the weekend training myself on how to create a better blog and upload pics and videos correctly. So with that, I better get back to work, and hope to be able to blog on a daily basis.
Peace!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment