Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Breakfast, Pasta Sauce and a lil bit of me

This is my favorite breakfast. 
Don't judge, and don't be a hater!
1/2 cup Fat Free Cottage Cheese, OatFit Oatmeal and a handfull of fresh blueberries.
I love it, it makes my tummy say yummy! It's right around 230 calories.

Tomorrow I will run for 22 straight minutes on the treadmill.  I'm in week 6 day 3 of C25k.
Can't wait to see how that goes.  I think I'll be fine, it's just that I get bored.  I'll definitely have to have my tunes.  Most of the time the TV just doesn't entertain me enough while I'm on the treadmill.
When my music is on it helps me zone out and forget how many minutes/miles I have left.

I'm trying to figure out how to publish pictures from my phone straight to my Google account.  That's my mission for today, and I'm not having much luck with it.
Here's the Pasta Sauce I used in my Veggie Lasana this weekend.  Found it at HEB.  It had the lowest sugar per serving than all the other sauces I looked at, which by the way I looked at like 8 or more!
It was very, very good too.

Ok, I just realized I figured out how to upload pics from my phone straight to my Google account! YAY!
Hey..... I'm behind on some of this technology, I know, but I'm getting it, slowly.

Ok, now that I know what I'm doing, I seem to be going a lil crazy with posting pics.  I even posted this one the correct way today.  Just want to see some progress pics.  I'll post a pic of my guns again next week.
This was me last night.....had a hard HIIT workout, and then I hit the weights for some upper body.  And yes, that's my sons messy bedroom I'm in.
Ok, enought of the pics, well except for this last one.  Isn't it the cutest!



No comments:

Post a Comment