Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Get your head outta bed!


Wasn't much of a workout this morning due to me not being able to pry myself outta bed this morning, but hey......it's something. 
136.4 this morning.  Sooooooooo ready to be outta the 130's.  Seems like I'm loosing a pound a week at the rate I'm going.  I'm thinking I may start writing down everything I'm eating and counting my calories for the next few days.  I'm eating healthy, but apparently I'm eating too much of it?  Could it be my hormones?  I've read where hormones can slow down your weight loss?  I'ts probably the weekends, I have to control my weekends better than I'm doing.  Limit myself to only one cheat meal, and not a cheat day.  Limit the wine/to one night and not two.  I know what to do, I just have to do it.
Let the day begin...........with positive thinking and thoughts of myself.
I'm worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment