Monday, March 25, 2013

Calories Burned & Consumed

This happened yesterday.  I know that the calories burned on most machines are inaccurate, but it's some type of mark to go by, so I was happy that I was hopefully somewhere close to burning 500 calories. 
I had a busy weekend, of baseball, Italian food and a visit to the Urgent Care Center (my son, not me)
All is well though and the work week has begun, thank goodness it's a short week.  Looking forward to that fo sho! Got on the scale this morning just to check myself.  137.6.  Not going to let myself get frustrated or start with the head games, but I did have some beers, Chicken Parm, Garlic Bread, lots of trail mix (well, mostly raisins, I LOVE raisins), and maybe some other things that aren't really in my normal healthy eating plan.  And I didn't drink as much water as I should have.  So back on track today, and for the rest of the week, until Saturday.  Lots of sodium filled crawfish and cold beers this Saturday. Can't wait.
Peace.....

No comments:

Post a Comment