Thursday, March 21, 2013

Getting my drank on!


Drinking my water for the day.  I've always been soo bad about drinking water.  I'm a HUGE Diet Dr. Pepper fan!  HUGE!  Did I say HUGE, because I've been known to be addicted to them. (I kinda still am, but I've SERIOUSLY cut back!)  Anyway, I guess for the past 4 weeks, I fill this puppy up in the morning when I get to work, and grab a cup and drink it throughout the day.  It holds 2 quarts. I'm soo proud of myself, but I do hate the peeing all day long!

I sure have been missing this lil handsome face here lately.
He's my older son (I have 2), he's off at college doing the baseball thing for now. 
He's such a good kid. When he first left for college, it was the hardest thing, UGGH, he was soo homesick.  But now he's fine and seems to be enjoying himself.  Good kid....Good kid!


This is me and my younger son.  He's a good kid too!  He NEVER let's me take his pic, so this is a shocker here!  Going to his trackmeet tonight with the hubs. 
I was lucky to have married a tall guy who is 6'2, and I'm 5 foot.  Our boys THANKFULLY got my husbands height!
5 foot next to 6 foot
Here's a most recent pic of me and my husband....wonderful man to put up with me!
I LOVE him!

Any hoo, that's all for today, I gotta get some work done.
Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment