Yay, Aunt Flo is here, and she'll be gone in 2 days. BuBYE!!! Then, I'll weigh on Tuesday and hopefully see a true weight. I don't like to weigh when she's around, the scale always seems to lie.
I had some wine last night, shouldn't have but it was a celebration, a celebration of paying off a credit card that has been dangeling in our life for WAY to long! The hubs said we should have a glass of wine, and I agreed. I like to save my wine for my cheat day, and not in the middle of the week, but like I said it was a special ocassion, so I'm over it.
I am feeling really good in my clothes today, especially for being on the periods. So I'm really excited to weigh on Tuesday.
Other than that, everything is good. Leaving work early tomorrow to go and watch my boy play some baseball in Houston. Looking forward to that and the weekend to sleep in on Saturday.
I started week 3 of C25K today, I really love this app, I love my cardio days.
I didn't have such a great weekend with my eating! But I am back on it! Hope you are having a great day!
ReplyDelete