I'm ready to start anew AGAIN.
I've not even been reading any blogs for almost a year and a half now, and I've realized how much I've missed reading about everyones journeys, struggles, and accomplishments.
I've even started following some new blogs, which I'm really excited about and have already found some inspiration from one to be exact.
I weighed in last week at 142. OMG!
Soo, I'm following the Body For Life way of living again, and I'm excited about it.
I've gone back and read up in my journal I kept when I first started BFL about 3 years ago, and when I started then my starting weight was 129.
I still would like to get around 115. I can do it!
I don't have time to post much now at this very moment, but I will when I have time. Alot has happend over the last few months/year, and I want to document it in my blog, even though I only have 8 followers, I like documenting so I can always go back and see what was going on in my life at certain times.
Here's something new and exciting to start with!
My oldest son received a baseball scholarship this fall at Galveston Junior College.
We are enjoying the many visits we've made and the ones to come, to such a fun and exciting city!

No comments:
Post a Comment