I'm 3 pounds lighter than I was 3 weeks ago! 139lbs WooHoo! Celebrate Good Times...Come On!
I've also started the C25K, and I LOVE IT!
I'm feeling pretty good, I'm just ready to start noticing my clothes fitting me looser. That is what I can't wait for.
The snug fit of my clothes just really puts me in a pissy mood. Here lateley I'm wearing the same jeans over and over because I don't feel like wearing anything else. Big shirts and my jeans that's what I'm sporting these days. I'm kinda feel frumpy, but until my bra and everything else starts to fit looser, I'm not that concerend about being a fashionesta.
Usually a trip to Target for a new piece of clothing can put me into a new mindset of dressing for success, or just putting a lil more effort into my wardrobe. Right now, I choose to focus on the eating and exercising, not the clothes. I do love me some clothes though!
Well I gotta, run, it's one of those days at work. Uggh!
No comments:
Post a Comment