I woke up feeling fat and lost in this sea of when am I going to start noticing a difference in my appearance.
I had the blahs about being fat. I'm feeling much better now, but this morning getting dressed for work was depressing.
I just don't have the urge to put any effort into what I'm wearing these days. I want to grab the first piece of clothing that doesnt need to be ironed, and anything that will hide my body is my first choice.
Uggh, this isn't me, but until I notice some changes, I guess I will continue to cover myself up.
I use to wear shirts that were snug and fitted, I've always had a small waistline, and I loved wearing shirts that would flatter my figure.
It just sucks being overweight!
Ok, done with the pity party, and moving on.
I'm still doing BFL, and I'm going to look back at my previous journal when I last did BFL, and see what I find. Something jogs my memory that the 4th week or the 8th week was the magicaly week that you really noticed changes in your body. I'd love for it to be the 4th week, since that is fast approaching, but I think it's the 8th. I'll look that up.
I am noticing signs of firmness in my bootie , stomach and arms. And also noticing that I think with the workouts that everything is shifting. Shifting towards the right direction and shape. That's a good thing!
Ok, back to work.
:)
Hey Jules! I have been feeling this way for a while now. I was so busy with my Dad this past year that I have put on some weight and I just feel ughhhh! I started the couch to 5K (recommended by Mama Laughlin)....it's kicking my butt! I hate it! LOL! But I am trying to keep with it! I also have been logging everything with myfitnesspal.com LOVE YA GIRLIE! And MISS YOU too!!! Keep up the good work!
ReplyDeleteOhhh and I started blogging too! http://desilou52879.blogspot.com/
ReplyDeleteHello DROCK!!! First things first, LOVE & MISS YOU!!!
ReplyDeleteWell, as I stated yesterday I woke up and felt fat and depressed, I wake up today and feel lighter and happier???WTH? Oh well, today is a good day. I just started this c5k thingie, and I"m loving it so far, but maybe the further along I go, it won't be soo easy???
I have come to realize that I like blogging, and I love reading them, it's where I get my motivation from, and I love going back and reading my past posts to see how I was doing and what I was doing and how was I feeling. I just wish I was a more creative writer like soo many of the blogs I read. Well, I'm gonna have to join your blog, and we can motivate each other. Love you!