I have walked/jogged 7 miles since Monday. I am really trying to exercise 5 to 6 days a week. So far soo good. Tonight I will only lift weights, no cardio. I have started lifting 20lb dumbbells but I'm doing lower reps, and I can see a difference using the heavier weights. Just curious what others out there are lifting for bicep/tricep curls?
Looking forward to a nice evening at home with the family! I plan on baking a new recipe I found for Pumpkin Bread. I will have to have a little taste of it, but I'm really making it for my husband to take to work and have something good and healthy to snack on. This recipe is made with Whole Wheat Four, applesauce is substitued for oil, and splenda instead of sugar. I'll let you all know how it turns out. If anything my house is going to smell soo yummy with the scent of pumpkin, cinnamon and allspice. I love those smells. They remind me of the fall, which I'm soo ready for!
Have a woderful, productive day, and keep on keeping on!
my husband would divorce me on 1000 calories because I would be EVIL! I probably eat 2000 right now. Going to take it down to 1450 for the next 4 weeks.
ReplyDeleteGlad you are blogging!
I know it's low, but I feel like I have to for now. It was good to see your updated photos. I wish I would have taken some. I guess it's not too late considering I have about 20lbs to loose. Have a great evening!
ReplyDelete