Ok, I'm going to post some before and after pics this weekend. Well, I'll post my here and now pic and sometime in the future I'll post an after pic. Hopefully the after pic will be of a smaller me. I should have done this 4 weeks ago when I started my new plan, but oh well, better late than never. I'll get my husband to take the pics, he'll probably wonder what the hell I'm doing.
Tonight is meet the teacher night at my youngest sons school, so that means no football practice, which means, no running at the track. So I think after meet the teacher, I will jog/walk in my neighborhood. I haven't done that in a while, so that will be a good change of scenery and pace.
One other thing, I need a new scale. I haven't been weighing myself lately because I hate my scale. (And no I don't hate it because it's not reading what I want it to read!!!!!) I'm really not one to go by what the scale has to say on a daily or weekly basis, I just rely on how my clothes are fitting. I have one of the outdated scales. I assume it's outdated, it's not digital. Any hints or tips on a scale to purchase?
Ok, here I go. I can't help it, but how can people bitch about how fat they are, and still continue to eat SHIT for lunch/dinner every freakin day????????????? I don't get it, but here's a confessional. I use to be that person? I'm 5 foot........ 5 foot and NO inches. I'm short! My heaviest weight was close to 175. What a tubo. My defining moment was looking at a picture of me, and I couldn't believe what I was seeing!!! Major fat ass!!! I'm sorry, but I'm brutal about how I refer to the person I was at that time in my life. Fat, Fat, Fat!!! I WILL NEVER let myself get that fat again. I didn't even get that big when I was pregnant with either of my boys. I looked at that picture and never looked at it again. I bought the SouthBeach Diet book, read it from front to back and lost 50lbs in 4 months. On top of being a fat ass, I was a smoker since the age of 16. I have been smoke free for over 2 years now, it will be 3 years this February. So I have conquered several demons! I know I'm a strong woman, and for that I'm proud of myself!
I have a completely different mind set now, and I know I won't ever go back to those horrible habits!
I had to get that out, sorry to ramble. So on that note, have a great day, and keep on keeping on!
No comments:
Post a Comment