Friday, August 14, 2009

Well it's Friday, and I can't wait to sleep in tomorrow, wake up on my own, sit and have a nice cup of coffee on the couch before everyone wakes up. I love it!
Last night I got in my 3 mile jog/walk. I've been running the straights and walking the curves on the local track for 3 weeks now. I can soo see a difference and I'm really getting pumped about it. I hope to continue this routine, it seems to really be shedding the fat off my body.
I did good on my eats yesterday, I've been having the same thing for breakfast for the past 2 weeks. Half a cup of ff cottage cheese with half of an apple. Lunch is usually a spinach based salad with some form of protein in it, and dinner time, well that's where my diet gets complicated. I have the appetite of a starved African Lion in the evenings. So last night, I picked at a chicken kabab, which was basically 3 pieces of a chicken breast and a few bellpeppers and onions in between cleaning my entire house. Well, not the entire house, I didn't clean my boys rooms. I'll save that for sometime this weekend. But I did manage to get all the floors vacuumed, mopped, all but one small load of clothes washed/dryed and folded and put away, and cleaned one bathroom. Hopefully the boys won't have everything demolished by the time I get home from work today. There's nothing like coming home to a clean house!

I guess that's all I have for now, I plan on sticking to my routine this weekend and try to get in some school shopping for the kids.

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I just posted a big comment and it didnt save. So...

    Good job on all that house work girlie! And your workouts!

    Have you thought about adding in some snacks. Like between breakfast/lunch and an afternoon snack. It might help with the evening appetite. I love that South Beach Peanut Butter Snack Bard. 140 calories and 10 grams protein. Very satisfying. Just a thought.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, your right, I do need to probably add a few snacks in between. I'm with you on the SB Peanut Butter Bar, I LOVE those! Hope you have a great week! Monday comes soo fast!

    ReplyDelete