Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Not much to report today, I did get my 3mile jog/walk in yesterday. It was sweat fest 2009 fo sho!!! The entire back of my shirt was wet, that's a good yuck! I love the feeling of sweating my fat butt off! I was starving when we finally made it home, I had a pack of instant sf cranberry oatmeal. It was almost 8oclock, and I hate to eat that late, but man, I worked up an appetite, so I tried not to eat the whole bowl, which isn't much to begin with, but I ended up putting a yummy bananna in it also. I was standing up at the island in my kitchen, and I have a 2 tier wire fruit stand that I keep all our fruit in, and I could smell the banannas just standing there. I couldn't resist the smell of the banannas! They were almost too ripe, but perfect in my bowl of oatmeal. I ate it all, but I told myself that my body needed it after working out soo hard and NOT to feel guilty about eating that late, and it was CARBS!!!!!!!!! Oh well, I didn't feel too fat this morning, so it wasn't that bad!

Don't you lay there in bed in the morning and you can just tell before your feet even hit the floor if your skinnier that day? I know I can. And I can tell on the days that I'm not. Just something that I notice in the a.m.

I'm going home to make grilled chicken wraps, the ones like McDonalds make, but much healthier. Low carb tortilla, lowfat cheddar cheese, lite Ranch for one son, lite Honey Mustard for the other. My older son just discovered he likes them, he's a picky eater, so I try to come up with different things I know he would like.
So that's whats on my agenda for the evening. That and of course the never ending laundry! The kids go back to school on Monday, so hopefully the laundry load will lighten! They go outside and get sweaty, come back in a change their clothes. This happens at least 2 maybe 3 times a day! Laundry sucks!!!

Oh and I can't forget tonight I will lift weights and work on my abs. I'll hook on my Ipod Shuffle and let the tunes play, while I try and pump myself up! hahaha
Have a great evening, and keep on keeping on!!!

1 comment:

  1. Mmmmm....bananas and oatmeal. I love both of those. I really love strawberries and blueberries in my oats. I could eat oatmeal for EVERY meal if possible. And it is possible but I dont want people to think I am weird :)

    I have to wake up and STAND up first before I know if I feel "skinner." I have to look down at my stomach to see how flat it is...then I know if I will like the scale or not :)

    I dont believe that a healthy amount of carbs at night, especially after a workout is WRONG like so many people tend to believe. I think it is what you have ate all day that matters most. Ya know?

    Enjoy your wraps!

    ReplyDelete