I did lift last night, I just did upper body. I'm using 20lb weights, which are quite heavy for me, but I'm only doing 3 sets of 5 for each set I do. It's really making a difference though. My husband was watching me lift last night, and he was impressed. I guess because the 20lb weights are his. I need to buy me some 15, 12 & 10 pound weights. I need to purchase several items for when I work out at home. I haven't been in the gym in over 2 going on 3 months. I've been jogging at the track while my youngest son is at football practice, so I'm using my time wisely. I can walk/jog AND watch him practice. I think when the kids get back in school I will get back into the gym on my lunch hour. I miss working out on some of the machines and theres just some things that I can't do at home that you can do in the gym.
I think I'm going to try and post some pictures of some of my recipes that I make, and if I can get brave enough I'd like to post some before and after pictures of myself. I find it inspiring when I see other bloggers before and after pics. I just shows us all that we CAN do it! So thanks to all of you who post your pics!
Well, I think I've rambled enough for the morning, better get to work. Who knows I may post another blog later today. I've enjoyed posting the past 2 days! Have a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment