Anyway, my eating has been great, I've been writing down my eats while I'm at work, it's when I get home that I don't write things down. I try to remember the next morning, but sometimes I can't remember. This is something I have to get strict with, writing down my food at night.
I haven't lifted since Saturday, so tonight I plan on lifting before my run. Love that feeling!
Oh, here's something that I'm loving! My 15yr old is in Baseball Athletics in high school, and everyday during that period, the coach has them doing P90X!!!! How cool is that! Well, for my sons birthiday this summer, that's what he wanted for his birthday present. So we got it for him, but he never really did it that much, but now he's having to do it. And he likes it!
Well, off to finish the day! Keep on keeping on! :)
Just posted a long message but I forget that you have the word verification and I clicked off the page before I verified myself!
ReplyDeleteBasically I said you are doing GRRRRREAT!!!!