Sunday, September 6, 2009

OMG, can you say CARB OVERLOAD!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had WAY too many carbs today, pumpkin muffins, garlic bread, a slice of pepperoni pizza, cheese nips! And a small sweet potato!!! What the hell????? I called it on Friday in my post. I have a hard time on the weekends, but damn, today was ridiculous! I will be off to the track in the morning to run this crap off!!! I'm not going to get down about it though! Absolutely NOT! I'm gonna keep on keeping on girlfriends! Well, I'm off to watch Mad Men. I love this show. Hope you all have a wonderful Labor Day.

1 comment:

  1. It's funny how we can somehow predict the or FEEL a high calorie day coming up! :)

    I just finished my last tbsp of naturally more peanut butter. I KILLED that jar! Barney Butter will arrive tomorrow so I will have portion control then. 90 calories each day...thats it!

    ReplyDelete