Thursday, September 3, 2009

Not much to report today. I got my 4 miles in yesterday, but not with ease. I was struggling for some reason. Sometimes our bodies just aren't in the mood for such pain I guess. Tonight I'm going to do a P90X video. It will be a nice change from the running I've been doing. My husband is going to grill for dinner, so I won't have to worry about cooking. Here lately I've designated Thursday night for getting all my housework done, so I'll try to tackle some of that. Also Big Brother is coming on, so I've got to see who's getting kicked off tonight. Got a nice compliment today about how I was looking thinner. It's always nice to hear it, especially from a female. Sometimes females can be such witches, and they don't compliment each other.

Anyway, that's about it. Looking forward to the long weekend! Make it productive and keep on keeping on!

No comments:

Post a Comment