Ok, well I'm going to be honest....I'm dreading my 4 miles this afternoon. But you know what's weird? Last week I was talking about how I felt like I was finally in the zone, and "oh, I'm really feeling great about everything"....well what' the deal with me today????? I'm not feeling it. Maybe it has to do with Sundays
carb overload? I bet it has something to do with a 3 day weekend, and now it's back to the routine again? I like my routine though. I don't know, but maybe just me posting this blog will help me understand, and get my butt back in gear. Don't get me wrong, I'm back on plan as usual today, it's just a funk mood I'm in....I guess? I know how close I am to my goal, so I'm telling myself to stay on track, keep on keeping on, get fired up, get motivated and know that I'm in the best shape of my life!!!
Ok, there's nothing like talking to yourself, right? I do it all the time. It helps me think things out.
I know that I'm going to need to change up my workouts if boredom is setting in. I really need to get back to the gym. The longer I've been away, the harder it seems to get back in there.
Well, that's it for now. Have a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment