I'm planning on taking a day off from working out today, we'll this morning before work I did biceps/triceps, but that was it. Unless I have a change in mood, who knows, I might want to get in a cardio workout later today? Tomorrow morning weather permitting I plan to hit the track and get in at least 4 miles. I havent' felt in the zone like this before, and I'm really loving it. I have the mindset that I'm in the zone, and I'm staying on track, and everything that I'm doing is working. The fat is coming off, my body is getting tone, and my I'm just feeling like I know what I'm doing. And hey, I'm doing it myself. I was telling my hubby last night, that I don't even think I was this fit when I was working out with my trainer. Not her fault, I just apparently figured out some things on my own, I guess.
Something that I've had for breakfast that past few mornings which I absolutely LOVE is the FAGE 0% yogurt, I add to it Splenda & Cinnamon, with some diced up apple. It's soo yummy! I do that with FF Cottage Cheese also. Oh soo good! Well speakin of food, I'm gonna run to lunch so, have a wonderful, productive weekend and keep on keeping on!
No comments:
Post a Comment