Have a wonderful day!
Tuesday, July 21, 2009
Well I'm going to try and start posting every day. I'm the person who "reads" blogs everyday, and I never post anything. To tell a little bit about myself, I'm a wife of 17 years, a mother of 2 boys who are 15 and 11. I have a full time job working for a restoration company, which I LOVE, and I will turn 40 in 8 days. I have always struggled with my weight, but recently within the last 2 years I have focused on me and getting myself into shape. I joined the gym, hired a personal trainer, and soon lost around 20lbs. I'm only 5 foot tall, so 5lbs looks like 20 on me. I've been biten by the fitness bug, and I read blogs and find such inspiration and motivation from all of you bloggers out there. I look forward to whats ahead, and hope to make new friends along the way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment