Yes, I wear a Polar RS 400 HRM - heart rate monitor and I also have a Garmin 305 with a HRM too. This tells me what I am burning during my workouts and for how much I am eating I use a site called myfooddiary.com where I log my foods so I know who many calories I have each day to eat and in turn, how much weight I will loose!
Yes, I wear a Polar RS 400 HRM - heart rate monitor and I also have a Garmin 305 with a HRM too. This tells me what I am burning during my workouts and for how much I am eating I use a site called myfooddiary.com where I log my foods so I know who many calories I have each day to eat and in turn, how much weight I will loose!
ReplyDeleteGlad to see you are starting a blog!
Best wishes!!
Jen
You should update this blog! Keep it going :)
ReplyDelete